About this class
A different set of stitches or needlework techniques are the focus each month as we explore how to do it and what we can create with it.
In January, we explore some of the many aspects of buttonhole stitch, and decide where to go from there based on the interest and experience of the group.
If you would like to be reminded of this event, please register, drop ins are welcome.
- Skill Level: Some experience with embroidery.
- Free to members; $50 fee for guests.
- Ages 14 and up are welcome.
- Please click here for BARN's current COVID-19 health & safety protocols.
- BARN is committed to accessibility. Tuition Assistance is available - click here to fill out the simple application before registering for a class. For those who might need physical assistance, please learn about BARN's Companion Program here.
Fiber Studio volunteers lead the group.